Xoçai® products contain 100% ethically traded cacao purchased from small, family-owned and operated farms on Ivory Coast. We are proud to say that no child or human exploitation is involved in any stage of the cacao's journey to market. Farmers provided with fair wages and humane working conditions.
No pesticides are used in the harvesting of our cacao beans and harvesting is sustainable forest farmland growth.
Our cacao is non-alkalized and cold-pressed for optimal Antioxidant retention.
Xoçai® products contain ethically traded açaí purchased from co-operative farms and harvested by local communities from wild, uncultivated areas, protected by the rainforest canopy.
Due to the popularity, jungle-harvesting method, and economic viability of the açaí berry, clear cutting of the Amazon jungle is slowed.
Our açaí is freeze-dried for optimal Antioxidant retention.
Renewable or “green” resources
Certified by a major environmental oversight organization:
- Sustainable Forest Initiative
Future Xoçai® packaging will carry these environmental endorsement certifications from each applicable organization.
MXI Business Practices
- No harmful ingredients or genetically modified organisms (GMO) or ingredients
- Create awareness for our ethically-conscious customers and distributors long-term vision
- Products certified by Brunswick Labs
- Employee profit sharing program
- Network Marketing not Retail